Sunday, June 2, 2013

I got a new toy! Hamilton Beach Vintage 1940s Stand Mixer.

Whoohoo. I found this at a flea market, and I couldn't wait to get it home!  Who needs a $300 kitchenaid from Macy's, when you could have one of these bad boys?!  And after 60+ years of mixin', it still works. BEAUTIFULLY!

I am seriously jumping up and down. Chad, on the other hand, nearly turned down homemade banana bread when he heard it was going to be mixed with my new toy. Seriously!? He never turns down banana bread (nor anything I make, really....). He was worried it wouldn't be clean. Good news - the bowls have been run through the dishwasher, the mixers scrubbed, and the rest washed down with bleach.

Take a look. Are you as in love as I am?








I think she needs a name. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment